Lisbon Insiders' Street Art Private Tour
- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Lisbon
- Product code: SAPRV
For many years Lisbon has been nurturing a booming and creative community of artists that use the walls of the city as their canvas. From the first works of art that reached the headlines of the world’s specialized blogs and the mainstream media to the new blooming players in the scene, you’ll come understand why Lisbon is such a draw for street art fans from around the world.
On this 4-hour tour you’ll see the well-known works of Vhils and Os Gémeos that encouraged so many young artists to follow in their footsteps. Check out the surprising graffiti sculptures that Bordalo II has been spreading around the city as well!
Hidden away from the city center, on the eastern side, are some of the most recent paintings, such as in Quinta do Mocho, where every building’s walls seem to host a new star on this fast-rising underground
Enjoy this experience in urban culture traveling in a comfortable, air-conditioned van, with hotel pick-up an drop off, and the guidance of a long-time expert.
- Enjoy a half-day street art tour by air-conditioned van
- Learn from the commentary of a guide experienced in the Lisbon street art movement
- Visit well-known artworks that have been featured on the covers of specialist magazines all across the world
- Departure point: your centrally located Lisbon hotel
- Departure time 9h30am or 2h30pm (exact pickup time will be confirmed within 48h prior to the tour)
- Duration 4 hours (approximately)
- Returns to original departure point at approximately at 1h30pm or 6h30pm
- Be sure to wear comfortable shoes, as some walking will be necessary to reach some of the artworks